The easiest Sit-stand Upgrade on the market.
Often organisations install sit-stand upgrades only for them to gather dust, or at best to enjoy occasional use by an ergonomically enthused colleague.
People can be daunted having to lift and control computer equipment on a manually operated sit-stand upgrade. However, the research indicates that more simple and obvious is the operation the more likely it is that users will change postures...the point of having sit-stand adjustability. It's the regular change in postures which brings the most health benefits.
The New Stand Easy Mk2 is a simple electric powered desk upgrade to turn your existing desk into a stable sit-stand workstation that can be confidently used by everyone who knows how to push a button.
- Takes up minimal desktop space (600 wide x 500 deep).
- Much more compact than other sit-stand upgrades.
- Wide keyboard tray (680 mm x 220mm) accommodates keyboard and mouse either left or right handed.
- Silent operation.
- Simple push button up/down controls require no lifting or pressing down.
- Can be operated confidently by anyone in the office.
- Quick to adjust between sitting and standing postures at 35mm/sec.
- Suits both a single monitor mounted centrally or double monitors on an extension arm.
- With a load capacity of 50kgs the Stand Easy Mk2 suits all normal office monitors.
- Does not require counterbalancing.
- Infinite Stop Positioning allows it to stops at any position (no stoppers), meaning it can be set to just the right height for everyone.