Clean air is one of the basics of life, but what if you don’t trust the air in your office or workplace? Disease-causing pathogens can be effectively filtered by an efficient HEPA filter and perhaps an individual desktop air purifier may be the answer.
- Compact and Portable, position anywhere near where you breathe
- High output
- Sleek unobtrusive appearance.
- Low noise 59DbA even on highest setting
- Variable settings
- Low 25 watt power consumption
- Generates negative ions
- Interchangeable HEPA filters remove even invisible particles and microbes
- Filter change reminder light
- Create positive air pressure above your desktop to control HVAC airflows
- Expels air upwards keeping your desk space out of the breathing stream of other occupants
- Scent diffuser included, may aid concentration*
*In John Medina’s best selling “Brain Rules” he shows evidence of improved student concentration in the presence of Rose Maroc for males and Vanilla for females.